We are the only Bounce House company on Long Island that is trained and certified by Sioto- Safe Inflatable Operators Trainin Organization http://sioto.org/new%20york.htm Click to verify
Safety is our number one priority and it should be your number one priority in choosing an inflatable company. We understand that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a rental company. We want you to be safe and enjoy your party whether you use our company or not. Of course we want your business and we strive on great customer service. You may find a guy on craigslist renting an inflatable for a ridiculous price. Just remember you get what you pay for. They are most likely not insured, not commercial units and who knows if they are cleaned before and after every rental like they should be. Our staff is trained on how to set-up and properly secure each rental item in our inventory. If the set-up is going to be on a hard surface you must let us know at time of booking so we can bring the proper weights to hold the item in place.
Our general manager was interviewed on bounce house safety by the Today show on 6/1/14. Here is the article posted on the Today's show website.
Dan Stuckey, the general manager of Jump and Jam, a safety certified bounce house company in Long Island, gave TODAY some tips on how to keep kids safe. "This wall of the bounce house, it's just like a kite or a sail,'' Stuckey told Rossen. "If it's not properly secured...wind will take it and just tip it right over. Kids will fall out and get hurt very seriously." Here are Stuckey's tips to avoid a bounce house disaster:Here are Stuckey's tips to avoid a bounce house disaster:
- Properly secure the house by using stakes that are at least 18 inches long, and hammer them all the way into the ground at a 45-degree angle.
- When the wind is higher than 20 miles per hour, which usually causes the tops of trees to start swaying, it is not safe to let children in the bounce house.
- Make sure you are not setting the house up near any power lines or near any water or pool.
- Make sure the ground is firm because sand or loose dirt could cause injuries and instability.
- If you are taking your child to a bounce house on someone else's property, check if there are any rips or tears in it, and make sure the straps where the anchor points are located are in good condition.
- If the house has a slide, make sure the ropes anchoring it aren't old or deteriorated.
- Read the rules and recommendations printed on the house before using.
- "It always has the height and weight limits and the limit of how many children can be in there,'' Stuckey told TODAY.com. "You don't want to go over the weight limit because if all the kids shift to one side at the same time, the house can fall over."
Safety/ Pre-Rental Check List
- Turn off all sprinklers including under ground sprinklers.
- Know where underground gas, plumbing and water lines are on your property. We will not be responsible for damage to pipes or plumbing of any kind. PSE&G recommends you call them to know for sur
- Bounce houses and Slides need an electrical source, generators are available for an extra charge.
- Keep all unnecessary electric wires and cables away from Bounce houses and Slides.
- Plan a spot in a grassy area or hard, flat surface away from your house meters and pool.
- The area must be clear of all sticks, twigs, branches, toys, and animal related items.
- Be aware of the size of the Bounce house you are renting, add at least a foot or two all around and then plan where the Bounce houses or Slide will go. Some manufacturers recommend three to six feet of clearance all around the unit.
- Be sure there is overhead clearance too. Most units are 14 feet tall! We need a minimum of 15' for most Bounce houses(indoor bouncers only need 8-9ft).
- Plan a food, drink and snack area a safe distance away from Bounce house and Slides.
- Keep all party toys such as 'silly string' and other toys away from Bounce house and Slides. Silly String (and similar products) destroys the fabric, it is prohibited around Bounce house And Slide Inflatable units.
- Keep all pets away from Bounce house and Slides.
- Keep all sharp objects away from inflatable Bounce house and Slides.
Manufacturer Safety Rules:
Adult supervision of all children is required at all times. We repeat it often because it is very important and can't be said enough!
You will be provided copy of the operating procedures for the specific Bounce house and Slide you are renting. And if you have any questions during your party we can be reached at 516 595-7333 to answer questions.
Safety rules can be found in our rental agreement and one will be provided to you upon renting. If you are not sure about any rules please contact us before use.
We offer free delivery within Nassau County to the following towns:
North Nassau Zone
Albertson, Great Neck, Old Westbury, Bayville, Greenvale, Oyster Bay, Bellerose, Hicksville, Plainview, Carle Place, Jericho, Port Washington, East Norwich, Lake Success, Roslyn, Floral Park, Locust Valley, Rosyln Heights, Garden City, Manhasset, Sea Cliff, Glen Cove, Mill Neck, Syosset, Glen Head, Mineola, Westbury, Glen Oaks, New Hyde Park, Williston Park, Glenwood Landing, North Shore Towers, Woodbury
South Nassau Zone
Atlantic Beach, Hempstead, North Massapequa, Baldwin, Hewlett, Oceanside, Bellmore, Inwood, Old Bethpage, Bethpage, Island Park, Point Lookout, Cedarhurst, Lawrence, Rockville Centre, East Meadow, Levittown, Roosevelt, East Rockaway, Long Beach, Seaford, Elmont, Lynbrook Uniondale, Farmingdale, Malverne, Valley Stream, Far Rockaway, Massapequa, Wantagh, Franklin Square, Massapequa Park, West Hempstead, Freeport, Merrick, Woodmere
Due to the rising costs of fuel a small delivery fee may be applied to orders outside of Nassau County.
Western Suffolk Zone
Amityville, Babylon, Bay Shore Bohemia, Brentwood, Brightwaters, Central Islip, Centerport, Cold Spring Harbor Commack, Copiague, Deer Park, Dix Hills, East Islip, East Northport, East Setauket, Great River, Greenlawn,Hauppauge,Huntington,Huntington Station, Islandia,Islip, Islip Terrace, Kings Park, Lindenhurst, Melville, Nesconset, North Babylon, Northport, Oakdale, Ronkonkoma, Saint James, Setauket, Smithtown, Stony Brook, West Babylon, West Islip, Wheatley Heights
Eastern Suffolk Zone
Aquebogue, Holtsville, Port Jefferson, Bayport, Lake Grove, Port Jefferson Station, Bellport, Lake Ronkonkoma, Ridge, Blue Point, Manorville, Riverhead, Brookhaven, Mastic, Rocky Point, Calverton, Mastic Beach, Sayville, Center Moriches, Medford, Selden, Centerreach, Middle Island, Shirley, Coram, Miller Place, Shoreham, East Moriches, Moriches, Sound Beach, East Patchogue, Mount Sinai, Wading River Eastport, North Patchogue, West Sayville, Farmingville, Patchogue, Yaphank, Holbrook
Here at Jump And Jam Long Island Inc. We offer party rentals for all your party needs. We have discount bounce houses long island , combo units long island, inflatable rentals long island, tent rentals long island, dunk tanks long island, dunk tank rentals long island, obstacle course long island, chair rentals long island, table rentals long island, generators, popcorn mahines long island, cotton candy machine long island, sno cones long island, party packages long island, sumo suits long island, sumo wrestling long island, sumo suits nyc, sumo wrestling nyc, water slides long island, dry slides long island, clowns long island, dj service, magicians, poker night, movie night, party rentals long island, interactives, rock walls, and more. Here on long island, cheap bouncers long island, clean, safe, insured, licensed.Cheap party rentals, long island, ny, Jump and Jam Long Island, ny, discount bouce house rentals long island, ny, party tent rentals long island, ny, cheap bouncer rental, long island, ny, kids party ideas, long island, ny cheap dunk tank rentals, discount block party ideas.